Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A couple things I can't believe I didn't remember!

SO much filling my days, I suppose a couple of things were bound to slip my mind!

-Made myself my 1st natural piece of jewelry
-Slept
-Saw Something Disgusting!
-Participated in some Epic Sleeping Bag Wrestling (almost brought the house down)


and now for the media:


It's made out of Ti Leaves!  Ti is traditionally believed to be a plant of protection.





This is the sound I fall asleep to every night in Puna.  $2 (or a Ti bracelet) to the first person to guess what the sound is!



As far as the disgusting something...I swear, it's pretty darn disgusting!!  If enough folks are really that interested, I'll throw the video up, but for now...blehhhhhh

And now...For all you sports fans:  Try and pick out who the winner will be before you watch.  Then decide for yourself at the end what the outcome was!





Good Times...Good Times


Also, some artsy photos for you:



I'm getting better at getting the SPLASH! shot.




Much love to you all!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One vote for the disgusting!